MillyBridal: Pretty Wedding Dresses

Wedding Dresses 2018 Millybridal

Hello beautiful, today I pass quickly here (because I must catch up with the blog) to show you these beautiful wedding dresses, but seriously they are beautiful!

On this occasion I present to you this nice MillyBridal UK store, with a wide variety of wedding dresses for you or a friend, the different styles and models available is really great. Honestly I was really surprised by the low costs, surely more than one knows that famous TV show where they choose the "ideal" wedding dress for you, because in what cost the most economical dress in that program, in this page you can buy up to three.

The best of all is that you have the option to buy a fabric display so that you can choose the dress of your preference with greater security. 


The Princess Wedding Dresses are definitely my favorite, but this with a vintage touch, it reminds me in some way to royalty and it is so beautiful that I kill myself!
                  
    


This dress seemed super light, ideal for a wedding on the beach, pool or in the field. Just imagine the photos with that dress while the breeze waves its light fabric.


The lace never goes out of fashion, in addition champagne tone is ideal for brides who do not like white.

The London Wedding Dresses style is represented in this dress model, it is different, sustained, innovative. Remember that less is more and with this dress you can definitely give yourself the luxury of giving more presence to good accessories.


Tulle Sweetheart Trumpet/Mermaid Court Train with Appliques Lace Wedding Dresses


And last but not least, this spectacular siren cut dress, very elegant in peach tone which reminds me of autumn with those beautiful flowers that fall through all the tull.


I would love to hear your opinion in the comments: Have you bought this store before? Which of the dresses of my choice is favorite? I'm anxious to know what you think.
I hope this post is informative and helpful for you. Have a beautiful day.

MillyBridal

SUSCRIBETE

Jen Ricardo

8 comentarios:

  1. ¡Hola!

    Sinceramente, adoro los vestidos de novia, pero estos no me gustan mucho. Yo tiro más para el aire clásico, no sé porque, pero siempre me han gustado ese tipo de vestidos y, en el hipotético caso de que me case, intentaré hacerme con un vestido así.

    ¡Nos leemos!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Son una preciosidad de vestidos independientemente de que no sean mi estilo ya que me gusta mas lo flamenco y los volantes pero si tuviera que casarme de nuevo y tuviera que elegir entre uno de estos sin duda me quedaria con el tercero

    ResponderBorrar
  3. tengo que reconocer que el post me ha gustado mucho, y a quien no!!!! pero creo que harían falta muchos más vestidos para que se diese el caso que mi persona se volviese a casar!!!! eso si me los llevaría todos a casa

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hola!
    Qué pasada de vestidos, siempre me ha gustado ver los catálogos de novias y más cuando tuve que buscar el de mi boda. Me han encantado las propuestas que nos muestras, si me volviese a casar hay alguno que me apuntaría. me encantan los escotes de encaje y transparencias que nos muestras, me han enamorado 😍
    Besos.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. ¡Hola guapa! Me encantan los vestidos de novia, pero en ese sentido soy bastante clásica, y por eso creo que el que más me gusta es el primero. De echo, siempre he soñado con, si algún día me caso, casarme como una princesa, y un vestido así sería perfecto..
    Un beso, Chanel. <3

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Angélica Muñoz5/16/2018 10:57 p.m.

    Hola
    Me fascinan los vestidos de novia y tal vez porque cuando me casé no tuve asesoria alguna y ahora sé que no usé el adecuado, me encantan estos vestidos, un abrazo.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Hola, están lindos!! no he tenido oportunidad de comprar en esa tienda, pero mi favorito es el de tul de tono champagne esta precioso!! si que lo tendré de referencia para ese gran día.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Oh girl I will be married with one like that in the church one day maybe one day because we never know when those types of things gonna happen in our lives lol. Amo los trajes detallados arriba.me encantan esos estilos asi

    ResponderBorrar

🍓 Activa las notificaciones para saber cuando te respondo.

🍓 Comentarios con links, serán marcados como SPAM y no los publicare. Así que por favor no dejes el link de tu blog.